Art Shipping Solutions
For over two decades museums, auctions, galleries, artists and collectors have relied on us to safely move their delicate and valuable pieces across the country and around the world. Craters & Freighters of Central PA proven expertise begins with an assessment of your artwork, including risk, storage, environmental factors such as climate, temperature and humidity, pick-up conditions, mode of transport, and final destination requirements. All are factored into providing the appropriate container and cushioning system you can be confident will prevent damage during shipment.
Art Insurance Coverage
Craters & Freighters of Central PA offers many different types of insurance coverage for artwork shipments including:
- Full Coverage Cargo
- Lost Only
Typically, if a customer elects to purchase our insurance coverage and a value is declared, Craters & Freighters will insure the item from the time of pick-up, during the packing and crating process, and finally to delivery.
You can trust us with your:
- Ceramics & Glass
- Museum Quality Items
- Ethnographic Materials
- Furniture & Wooden Objects
- Leather & Fur
- Encaustic Wax
- Paper & Books
- Stone & Plaster
- Textiles & Fibers
- High Value One-of-a-Kind Items
Our Art Service s
- Local Pick-up and Delivery
- Custom Packing and Cushioning
- Wood Crates and Corrugated Containers
- Transportation — Carrier selection based on item, budget, time frame
- Insurance — Our professional packing allows us to offer you coverage on original art, glass, and antiques (for exclusions, see Terms & Conditions)
- White Glove Delivery – Includes unpacking and set-up
Craters & Freighters of Central PA also provides museum quality crating and traveling exhibit crating solutions.
Package, crate and ship your art with Craters & Freighters of Central PA!